Tie Up Shoe - Orchard
This little shoe is an educational multitasker! Children that utilize this learning toy will hone fine motor skills, coordination, increased patience, problem solving, and concentration skills - all while learning to independently lace and tie a shoe! You can teach children multiple different methods of knot tying and more. The toy is comprised of sustainable rubber wood that is made in an environmentally friendly way, so you can feel great about adding this to your classroom or home. It is sanded to a buttery softness and stained with eco-friendly dyes. The portable design allows children to practice shoe tying anywhere. It is an ideal addition to classrooms, preschools, and the home environment. The Tie Up Shoe can be wiped clean with a mild soap and water mixture and a soft, damp cloth. Constructive Playthings Tie Up Shoe measures 4.33” W. x 2.76” L. x 1.57” H. This product is recommended for children ages 3 yrs. +.
- Ethically made from sustainable rubber wood and non-toxic water-based dyes
- This simple activity helps children develop fine motor skills, social learning, coordination, concentration and problem solving skills
- Unique design to introduce shoe tying independence
- Measures 4.33” W. x 2.76” L. x 1.57” H.
- Portable design allows children to practice anywhere
- Ideal addition to classrooms, preschools, and the home environment
- Ages 3 yrs. +
Why Choose Us
What Makes Constructive Playthings Better?
We believe in Learning through Play!
Share your play time with us! @ConstructivePlaythings