Yellow Door® Let's Investigate Safari Footprints Double-Sided Animal Stones - 8 PC
Walk alongside the animals of the African savannah with this set of safari footprint stones. Each of these 8 double-sided stones has a raised footprint of a safari animal on one side and an image of the animal indented into the other side. Animals include a lion, elephant, rhinoceros, giraffe, hippopotamus, ostrich, cheetah, and zebra. Press the footprint into sand, mud, or soil and create a trail for children to follow or match the stones to images of each animal. An early STEM resource, teach children about the animals eating habits, conservation status, and other biological facts. These stones help children understand how they relate to the natural world. We recommend the Yellow DoorⓇ Safari Footprints for children ages 2 years and older.
- Each stone has a raised footprint of a safari animal on one side and an image of the animal dented into the other side
- Includes a lion, elephant, rhinoceros, giraffe, hippopotamus, ostrich, cheetah, and zebra safari footprint stones
- Great resource for active play; children can press the footprint into a variety of environments or create a trail to follow
- STEM resource to teach children what the animal names are, their habitats, eating habits and other biological facts
- For children ages 2 years and older
Why Choose Us
What Makes Constructive Playthings Better?
We believe in Learning through Play!
Share your play time with us! @ConstructivePlaythings