Yellow Door® Let's Investigate Fossils - 8 PC
Excite young learners with a set of fossils that encourage early STEM exploration while inspiring children's imaginations. A great STEM resource, children will delight in examining and discovering what each fossil holds. Children can mimic archelogists and go on a fossil hunt, digging them up and brushing them off. A record of what they learn about these specimans can be made by using a wax rubbing to get a clay imprint. This set of eight realistic and tactile specimens include an ammonite, clam shell, fern leaf, preserved leaves, sea urchin, shark’s tooth, shrimp, and trilobite. Made from a unique stone mix, they measure 3-3 1/2" and have a raised image on one side and an indention on the other. Recommended for indoor and outdoor use, these can be used creatively by making fossil gardens or through role play in addition to encouraging early scientific research. We recommend the Yellow DoorⓇ Let's Investigate Fossils for children ages 2 years and older.
- Excite young learners with a set of fossils that encourages STEM learning
- Set includes ammonite, clam shell, fern leaf, preserved leaves, sea urchin, shark's tooth, shrimp, and trilobite
- Record learnings with a wax rubbing to get clay imprint
- Special stone mix perfect for indoor and outdoor use
- Measures 3.0" to 3.50" with raised image on one side and indentation on other side
- For children ages 2 years and older
Why Choose Us
What Makes Constructive Playthings Better?
We believe in Learning through Play!
Share your play time with us! @ConstructivePlaythings