Board Book Classic "I Went Walking"
Sue Williams' charming procession of farmyard animals is now available in a terrific board book format, designed for little hands to hold. Julie Vivas' beautiful watercolor illustrations complement the simple, predictable story. Perfect for the reading ages of one through five years, this funny, read-aloud book has 30 pages and follows a boy's exciting stroll through the countryside. The boy sees a black cat, then a brown horse, then a red cow, and so on. Before he knows it, he's being trailed by the entire menagerie! Large type format, repetition, lively art, and the visual guessing game created by introducing each animal only partially at first, make this board book the perfect addition to every classroom library. How the story is written, with a repeating format of question and response really allows young minds to connect with the imagery and advance their literary development.
- A story where a child discovers a parade of animals filled with playful humor and repetitious rhyme
- Board book format consisting of 30 sturdy pages of non-conforming prose and colorful images
- Largely typed words, repetition, lively art, and the visual guessing game make this book the perfect addition to every classroom library
- Lexile measure: NP
- Book dimensions are 5.25 x 0.76 x 5 inches
- Perfect for reading ages 1 - 5 years
Why Choose Us
What Makes Constructive Playthings Better?
We believe in Learning through Play!
Share your play time with us! @ConstructivePlaythings