Dressing Frames Set
Constructive Playthings beautifully crafted dressing frames encourage little learners to practice dressing skills and develop finger dexterity. Children can learn fine motor and sensory skills while they learn to dress themselves with these dressing boards! By practicing on these simple easy to use frames, you can help prepare students for future independence. The sturdy, lightweight frames feature a zipper, snaps, lacing and buttons. This Dressing Frames Set includes four dressing boards made of durable, poly cotton and mounted on wood frames. Each frame activity is labeled at the top – Lace, Button, Zip and Snap. This set is a great resource for parents, teachers, and therapists. The durable construction means this set will last for years. Each board measures 12” H. x 9 ½” W. Constructive Playthings Dressing Frames can be spot cleaned with a mild soap and water mixture with a soft, damp cloth. The product is recommended for children ages 3 yrs. +.
- Set of 4 dressing boards
- Encourage little learners to practice dressing skills and develop finger dexterity
- Fosters fine motor skills, sensory skills and real life dressing skills gaining confidence and independence
- Measures 12" H. x 9 1/2" W.
- Lace, Button, Zipper, and Snap are durably constructed from poly cotton and mounted on wood frames
- Great resource for parents, teachers, and therapists
- Ages 3 yrs. +
Why Choose Us
What Makes Constructive Playthings Better?
We believe in Learning through Play!
Share your play time with us! @ConstructivePlaythings