Constructive Playthings® Washable Blue Tempera Paint - Gallon
Constructive Playthings Washable Blue Tempera Paint is perfect for classrooms and at home craft time! This kid-friendly, non-toxic, and easily washable paint comes in a thick formula that doesn’t drip or run. It doesn't separate from brushes, rollers, or sponges to ensure a worry-free painting session. The easy-to-pour color is crafted to be vibrant and bold from application to a dried matte finish. This paint inspires creativity and learning by mixing our high-quality formula with other washable Constructive Playthings tempera paint to create new and exciting colors. This paint has the AP seal of approval, is free of common allergens and conforms to the ASTM D-4236 performance standard.
Need the whole set of 9 beautiful colors? We've got you covered. BUY IT HERE.
- EASY TO USE: The thick formula in this ready-to-pour blue tempera paint does not drip easily or separate from brushes, stampers, rollers, sponges or easels making painting worry free for teachers and parents
- AFFORDABLE: This craft paint is a great value for classrooms, home projects and DIY crafts for kids and adults of all ages
- HIGH QUALITY: This highly pigmented, vivid blue color of tempera paint features a rich creamy consistency for smooth brush flow and laydown
- EASILY WASHABLE: This paint is easily washable from clothing or skin for your convenience
- SAFE: Paint has the AP seal of approval and conforms to the ASTM D-4236 performance standards, making it a great and safe addition to your art supplies
- ALLERGEN-FREE: All Constructive Playthings tempera paint is free of the following common allergens: latex, milk, egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, corn, rice, and gluten
- BOOST FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Painting not only encourages imagination and creativity, it is proven to enhance motor skill development as well as other benefits
Inspiration & Resources
Why Choose Us
What Makes Constructive Playthings Better?
We believe in Learning through Play!
Share your play time with us! @ConstructivePlaythings