Color Paddles / Set of 2
Color Paddles are a fun hands-on investigative tool for discovering the world of color! Visually demonstrate the principles of color theory and color mixing with our Color Paddles. These six extra thick, transparent plastic color paddles are great for experimenting in color theory in either art or science class without the mess of paints. Our Color Paddles can be used with a light table in the classroom or outdoors in natural sunlight. Each paddle measures 5 3/4" x 2 3/4" (15cm x 7cm). The included guide has cross-curricular activities for science, math, and art- boosting STEM knowledge and the future academic success of students. The paddles include the 3 primary colors of red, blue and yellow and 3 secondary colors of green, orange and violet. Made extra thick, our Color Paddles are designed to last for years in the classroom. Their flat, stackable design allows them to be easily stored in drawers or shelves. They can be cleaned with a mild soap and water mixture with a soft, damp cloth. Our Color Paddles come in a set of 2. For children ages 3 yrs. +.
- Set of 2 and measures 5 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Includes guide for cross-curricular activities in science, math and art boosting early STEM learning
- Each with six thick, transparent color paddles to be used with a light table or in natural sunlight
- Great for visual, hands-on color mixing without the mess of paints
- Contains 3 primary colors - red, blue, and yellow and secondary colors - green, orange, and violet
- Can be cleaned with a mild soap and water mixture and a soft, damp cloth
- Ages 3 yrs.+
Why Choose Us
What Makes Constructive Playthings Better?
We believe in Learning through Play!
Share your play time with us! @ConstructivePlaythings